- Departments A - H
- Financial Management
Financial Management assists the Budget Committee and County Commission in preserving and improving the sound financial condition of Maury County government through fiscally responsible budgeting practices, proper accounting of all financial transactions in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles, and timely presentation of reliable financial information to decision makers.
- Coordinate the preparation of the consolidated budget for Maury County government in accordance with applicable state law and best practices of governmental accounting.
- Disseminate reliable financial information to the Budget Committee, County Commission, and Maury County citizens to promote informed financial decisions consistent with the expectations and demands of taxpayers.
- Process and report financial transactions in accordance with applicable state law and accounting principles to ensure the integrity of financial data.
View county budgets from previous years.
- FY 2022-2023 Maury County Revenue Sources & Budget
- 2022-2023 Maury County Government Budget Overview
- 2022-2023 Fiscal Year
- 2021-2022 Fiscal Year
- 2020-2021 Fiscal Year
- 2019-2020 Fiscal Year
- Revenues & Expenditures of Previous Fiscal Years (FY 17-18 to Present)
- Expenditure Allocation (PDF) (Based on 2018 to 2019 Approved Budget)
- Revenue Sources (PDF) (Based on 2018 to 2019 Approved Budget)
Maury County’s 2020-2021 fiscal year budget received an award from the Tennessee Comptroller of the Treasury for its sound budgeting practices and timely completion of the budget process. Only sixteen counties received this designation from the Tennessee Comptroller’s Office.
Annual/Monthly Financial Reports
View annual financial reports from previous years.
- 2021-2022 Audit Report
- 2020-2021 Audit Report
- 2019-2020 Audit Report
- 2018-2019 Audit Report
- 2017-2018 Audit Report