Due to short staffing we are not currently offering computer lessons. Please check back for updated
times and information about these lessons.
The library offers FREE Basic Computer lessons on how to use:
- A computer
- A laptop
- Microsoft Word, Power Point, Publisher
- Copy / Paste
- Save and open documents
- A tablet or smartphone device
- Access free eBooks
- Utilize on-line library account features.
- Web Browsing
- Social Networking
- Web Searching
You must have an appointment to have a lesson.
We do not provide information about eliminating computer viruses, creating websites, online shopping accounts, online banking, restoring computer functions, or computer coding, for these issues one will have to contact a professional computer repair person or programmer.
Rotating Lesson Schedule
- Learn to use a mouse, turn on/off a computer, use a monitor, a desktop, and all the basic computer elements.
- Learn how to search the web, about internet browsers, and internet safety.
Contact To Schedule an Appointment or For More Information:
NO CLASSES ARE CURRENTLY BEING OFFERED DUE TO SHORT STAFFING PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR MORE INFORMATION!
211 West 8th Street
Columbia, TN 38401